- Requests must be submitted in writing in the form of a letter on the requesting organization's letterhead.
- A sample of the mailing piece must accompany the written request. Mailing material must be related to the biotechnology industry. BCNJ reserves the right to deny use of the mailing list. While every attempt is made to keep the list up-to-date, BCNJ makes no representation as to the correctness of the addresses.
- A signed rental agreement must also accompany the written request. The rental of the BCNJ List is for one-time, direct mail use only.
- Your list will be processed within 15 working days of receipt of your order.
- The mailing list must be paid for in full prior to its release from the BCNJ Office.
Click here for a printable BCNJ Mailing Policy & Rental Agreement
PDF file format (19kb).
Please make checks payable to BCNJ and send to:
If your request is not approved, your check will be returned. Thank you.